Wednesday, May 7, 2008

News and Purpose

I haven't been paying attention to news lately though I do read the news online. Just random stories here and there. I haven't found anything of quality to blog about. It's either that or I'm just to lazy to.

I looked back at my posts and started to question the purpose of my blog page. I realized that I mainly wrote about entertainment. Is that it? I also realized that I would like to be a journalist. I'm not sure if I want to report on international stories or entertainment although it's a bit obvious which direction I'm heading. I like writing, something I never thought I'd like to do. Umm...i'm really not sure what's the purpose of this post.

Hmmm....it appears, ladies and gentlemen, that this is a filler blog.

A tout a l'heure.

No comments: