Thursday, May 1, 2008

Cher didn't have enough of Tom Cruise

So what if you dated someone in the past. Let him be a high school crush, a former business partner, the president or even Tom Cruise. Who the hell cares?

I'm not sure what Cher is really trying to get out of from talking about her lovely relationship with now married Top Gun actor Tom Cruise. I guess, he was her "mission impossible". I don't see her writing a biography any time soon, so what gives?

"He was a shy boy," she said in an Oprah interview airing on May 8. Forget about the no sense two part Tom Cruise's Oprah interview, it's ridiculous to see how much publicity this is getting. I'm pretty sure it's causing him more harm than good. Ugh, Will somebody please shut this woman up? Enough about Tom Cruise. Okay, you dated him once, that's it. Get over it and move on sistah! I guess she is coding him, "Do you believe in love after love?"

Publicity is getting whack yo!

No comments: