Wednesday, April 23, 2008

New yet not so new

ahhhh. There's nothing better than a fresh clean smell of a new blog page. So empty so clean, fearing for words to destroy its innocence. Though, there's nothing more exciting and traumatizing than the thousands of letters running through one's head when it comes to writing his/her first entry.

And now, I really don't know what to say. I'm sick. I am down with flu and with an annoying cough that makes me sound like an old man, more like a women who spent the whole day smoking a pack of cigarettes (FYI - I do not smoke). It's the damn weather changing from hot to cold to warm to cold again, sort of reminds me of our unstable economy. Agh! Look at me talking about economy! It is sadly in a bad state. Forget about clipping coupons, and shopping at cheaper stores for food since prices are high everywhere. In midst of all this, we are being entertained by two democratic presidential hopefuls.

Guess what time it is? Time for me to go to sleep.

No comments: