Wednesday, April 23, 2008

American Idol Resigns

I've always been a fan of "American Idol". However, with this year's poor choice of contestants, I came to the conclusion that the producers are giving us a hint: It's the end of "American Idol".

I don't know if all the people voting at home have some issues with their expensive big plasmas and LCD's, if not, old television sets. Seriously, what are you hearing, America? There are only four that I thought were good and two got eliminated. I actually stopped watching this show two months ago. Last night, I was visiting my cousin and saw the horrific performances. I immediately knew who were going to be at the bottom two...."Forgetful" Brooke White and "Blue Eyed Dreaklocks" Jason Castro.

Well, I waited for the results online and shockingly found out that Carly Smithson and Sayesha Mercado were in the bottom two. Umm.....come again??? True what Randy said, it's turning to a popularity contest or what I'd like to call the "High School Musical Idol Edition".

In the end, I am predicting that David Cook and Sayesha will be the top two and I really don't care who the third person will be. So America, go fix your TV sets ASAP and start listening.

No comments: